Skip to main content

PLEASE BLAME MONEY

 Say a prayer with me to the universe.

I have erred and sinned against the innate sense of good deeds, I have offended the laws of righteousness and virtue, I seek for pardon and strength to persevere.

I wasn't born this way, but I guess money is the root of all evil!

Forgive my shortcomings.

Please blame money and accept my decisions.


In the time of sobriety and calmness, we think about our decisions,

We care about our thoughts and actions,

We are filled with remorse, yet alive in the euphoria of vanity.

What is the purpose of making bad decisions?

Money, Money, Money!!

Please put the blame on Money!


We convince ourselves with the idea of leveling up,

Society is unfair and unkind to the poor,

The decision is almost rigged against you.

How am I expected to scale through life hurdles, when my voice is equivalent to my pocket?


Not regrets, not shame, not even money can erase the guilt!

With clarity comes accountability.

Maybe I'm too emotional for this world.

Maybe I deserve to be heard.

It's warm when I get gratification from getting money, but why do I need more?

When is it enough, when will this feeling end?


Yes it's vanity

My decisions are my reality and I accept my vanity!

Condolences to the part of me that are good,

I betrayed the trust of God!

But p

lease put the blame on Money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAN A GOOD GIRLFRIEND CHEAT? HOW TO HANDLE IT

Time and time over it keeps happening, Men cannot handle a cheating woman despite the knowledge that a large percentage of women cheat. The average man is more concerned about ego instead of how he's been treated. Do I think cheating is bad? Definitely  Do I encourage cheating women? No This article is focused on paying attention and receiving the best of affection from women, rather than finding solace in exclusive loyalty which is very rare. In the context of this conversation( a good girlfriend) is someone who puts you first, cooks and cares for you, motivates and assists you in a way that the average girl doesn't. Now the question beckons, why should I throw all of these attributes and genuine affection away because of who a woman fucks or makes out with? Reality is that the average woman cheats and somehow most Men think theirs is a Saint. So whose babe are other men fucking?!! Isn't it laughable and quite delusional. Men need to realize that only in marriage should ch...

" GO AND MARRY" AS A YARDSTICK FOR FAILURE.

 When you pay attention to the intent of a word of advice, then you can gauge if it's from a place of care, concern or disguised mockery. The " Go and marry" tag falls in line with the disguised mockery often packaged as a genuine concern. Age, finance and status are mostly the determinant of these fallacious shows of sportsmanship as it is always a subtle way to remind you of your decline. Rarely does happiness, companionship or even peace of mind be considered as a criteria for the supposed " Go and marry" advice. Isn't it surprising that if there is a refusal on your part to cling onto the marriage ship, they throw in a subtle jibe and undertone caricature, reminding you of your anticipated decline and risk of losing out in life. Every other achievement is discarded and you are faced with multiple reasons why you are on your way to doom. Then the game starts, Pressure from onlookers Constant reminder of your lack of purpose (marriage wise) Subtle jibe and...

THE WAITING GAME ( WHO MAKES THE FIRST CALL)

 One of problems associated with a bad friendship, heartbreak or betrayal is the act of getting defensive and sensitive, there by Losing the naivety that makes you open minded. We start to care about not being treated the same way, even when it's glaring that the situation is different and it's a new person. Every move is questioned. What is the motive behind the compliment? Am I doing too much? Maybe I should wait for the first message? The above keeps ringing inside your head. The crazy thing is a part of you justifies this supposed metal awareness, you validate every curiosity with " protecting your heart". And then it becomes obvious in the long run that the other party too feels this way. Who breaks the ice? When two people have the same conditioning, who is willing to be the bigger person? The genuine dove-like attitude becomes lost in the game, it becomes stressful to bond. Your mind tricks you to find an escape route even before getting locked up. Quick sex an...