Did someone just say God forbid? Lol
The average human tends to have a sentimental look out to a situation instead of leaning towards the reality, maybe our religious background and undertones are responsible for this stance. But then does reality care about our feelings and emotions?
I assume you can answer that from your lens of understanding. What if the universe is built to reward suffering? The Bible consciously revolved around rewarding pain especially in the face of hopelessness, scars from war and rebellion towards staying put.
Bringing it down to our life in general, should suffering with all due respect be in the same sentence as value. I for one can relate to how unfair the world is to me, I think I am good person and I don't deserve the level of pain I have faced. Do you think I do? Do you also deserve better? I have had conversations with the old and their opinions tilts towards the same route, you will appreciate something when you sweat and work hard for it.
From the assertion above should anyone born into money be considered unjust even if they have little or no control over, wouldn't it be fair if we strip them of it and have them suffer like the rest of us? On what moral ground should some persons live in luck and be judged with the same metrics as the unlucky. Heaven is the goal right, is suffering the template?
We will never have answers to these nuances and moral blindness but we can find solace in the reward like our ancestors did. Indeed it feels fulfilling getting to the other line of suffering even if it's for a moment. Life teaches us the unlucky in riches how to persevere with a justification that embraces Christ. If job and jesus did it, then we probably all deserve it albeit subtly.
Get out of that pity ladden bed, wipe your tears, dust your butt and embrace suffering as a means to an end. You might be amongst the few lucky ones to taste the aftermath or maybe you reward is truly in heaven if you make it there. One thing is certain, everyone should be judged by their level of suffering.
It's a value untold
Comments