Skip to main content

THE MAN BEHIND MY TEARS ( Episode 2)

 I couldn’t process what I just saw! I need an explanation urgently before I explode, a thought in my head whispered. On getting to where my driver ( soon to be ex)was standing, I roared at the top of my voice HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY CALLS?

The ugly Man rudely interrupted me, saying all manner of gibberish. I honestly can’t remember the choices of words because I already have a dislike towards him and my anger was at my driver. Immediately, my driver got on his knees as tears rolled down his eyes. I was shocked and confused, then he  said in a hushed tone ” I lost her”. At this point nothing made sense to me, but I had become calmer seeing him on his knees.


The midget of a Man( the ugly Man) wouldn’t stop ranting, he was screaming and asking him why he would kneel before a common woman. Now I remember some of his words. ” Disrespectful, stupid, born by mistake, fool”. He kept saying do you know I can give birth to you??!!

I ignored the living day light out of whatever rubbish he was uttering. I just tapped my driver and asked him to stand up, but he just wouldn’t stop crying. At this point it became embarrassing for me. People had started to gather in numbers, how do I explain to them that the Man kneeling in tears is my driver and I am not responsible for it. The ugly Man didn’t help the situation, he kept shouting like a mad dog that he is.


I didn’t like the attention it was gathering, so I asked my driver to follow me to the house so we could talk. As we were about to leave I told him bluntly ” you better have an explanation for me! I can’t believe you’re friends with that silly Man”. He nodded in affirmation without saying a word.

When we got to my house, He repeated the same thing ” I lost her”.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAN A GOOD GIRLFRIEND CHEAT? HOW TO HANDLE IT

Time and time over it keeps happening, Men cannot handle a cheating woman despite the knowledge that a large percentage of women cheat. The average man is more concerned about ego instead of how he's been treated. Do I think cheating is bad? Definitely  Do I encourage cheating women? No This article is focused on paying attention and receiving the best of affection from women, rather than finding solace in exclusive loyalty which is very rare. In the context of this conversation( a good girlfriend) is someone who puts you first, cooks and cares for you, motivates and assists you in a way that the average girl doesn't. Now the question beckons, why should I throw all of these attributes and genuine affection away because of who a woman fucks or makes out with? Reality is that the average woman cheats and somehow most Men think theirs is a Saint. So whose babe are other men fucking?!! Isn't it laughable and quite delusional. Men need to realize that only in marriage should ch...

" GO AND MARRY" AS A YARDSTICK FOR FAILURE.

 When you pay attention to the intent of a word of advice, then you can gauge if it's from a place of care, concern or disguised mockery. The " Go and marry" tag falls in line with the disguised mockery often packaged as a genuine concern. Age, finance and status are mostly the determinant of these fallacious shows of sportsmanship as it is always a subtle way to remind you of your decline. Rarely does happiness, companionship or even peace of mind be considered as a criteria for the supposed " Go and marry" advice. Isn't it surprising that if there is a refusal on your part to cling onto the marriage ship, they throw in a subtle jibe and undertone caricature, reminding you of your anticipated decline and risk of losing out in life. Every other achievement is discarded and you are faced with multiple reasons why you are on your way to doom. Then the game starts, Pressure from onlookers Constant reminder of your lack of purpose (marriage wise) Subtle jibe and...

THE WAITING GAME ( WHO MAKES THE FIRST CALL)

 One of problems associated with a bad friendship, heartbreak or betrayal is the act of getting defensive and sensitive, there by Losing the naivety that makes you open minded. We start to care about not being treated the same way, even when it's glaring that the situation is different and it's a new person. Every move is questioned. What is the motive behind the compliment? Am I doing too much? Maybe I should wait for the first message? The above keeps ringing inside your head. The crazy thing is a part of you justifies this supposed metal awareness, you validate every curiosity with " protecting your heart". And then it becomes obvious in the long run that the other party too feels this way. Who breaks the ice? When two people have the same conditioning, who is willing to be the bigger person? The genuine dove-like attitude becomes lost in the game, it becomes stressful to bond. Your mind tricks you to find an escape route even before getting locked up. Quick sex an...